Have you been described as a people person? Are you a list maker and find enjoyment in crossing things off your list? If you answered yes to the both questions, RTG Medical is looking for someone like you!
RTG Medical is currently accepting applications for their Internship program. This is a paid internship created to fit around a student’s busy class schedule. Once the assigned duties listed below are completed, students have the option to work on any homework.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Provide a warm, professional and friendly welcome to any visitors (you will be the first impression of RTG Medical!)
- Sign for packages from UPS, FedEx, USPS, etc. and deliver to appropriate person
- Check & refill printer paper, coffee and hot chocolate machine, lunch pantry upon arrival
- Break down cardboard and stack from deliveries before leaving for the day
- Perform miscellaneous duties in and occasionally out of the office and around town (must have own vehicle)
Note: More than one person may be considered for the position.
Sound like a great gig? We think so too. Apply here or contact Veronica Barrientos for more information about this internship at email@example.com.
Did we mention we have Starbucks on tap?
Leave a Reply