The award, coordinated by Healthcare Traveler, a source of “information for healthcare professionals on the move,” recognizes exceptional medical recruiters from across the country.
We take pride in every single recruiter who works for us here at RTG Medical, and have been focused on providing quality support for all of our travelers since day one.
And our travelers think so, too–an RTG Medical recruiter has been recognized as medical recruiter of the year every year since 2006. Here are the recruiters who have received this award so far:
- Cory Eikmeier 2006
- Jeff Maxon 2007
- Josh Beam 2008
- Lisa Vanek 2009
- Jeff Maxon 2009
- Keli Koepke 2010
- Jason Riley 2011
- Lisa Vanek 2011
- Cory Eikmeier 2012
We’re very proud of this continued recognition by our travelers as great, reliable recruiters. At RTG Medical, we take our relationships with our travelers very seriously, and we think that this dedication to everyone we work for really shows.
Here are the rules for this year’s awards (nominations close Monday, October 7th):
- To qualify, nominees must currently be employed in a professional placement capacity at a travel staffing agency or travel division.
- Voting travelers must have worked with the nominated recruiter during 2013. Mobile professionals’ employment history will be verified.
- Recruiters need not be licensed healthcare providers.
- Only one nomination per traveler will be accepted.
- Incomplete submissions will not be considered.
- Entries received after October 7, 2013, may not be counted.
So if you’re a traveler here with RTG Medical and have had a great experience with your recruiter, take a look and think about nominating your recruiter! You can view the nomination form here.
We appreciate your support and look forward to continuing our relationship with all of our great travelers.
To learn more about the award, see Healthcare Traveler’s awards from 2012 here.