We’ve recently talked about RTG Medical from the perspectives of the traveling health care professional and the recruiter/staffing specialist.
But now it’s time to talk about what RTG Medical means to health care facilities, and what we’re doing that has made us a leader in the very competitive health care staffing industry.
The fundamental mission of RTG Medical as it pertains to health care providers is to assist them in delivering quality patient care in an efficient, effective manner. Our goal is to create successful long-term relationships—not one-time transactions—with medical professionals and providers.
This goal is achieved through a convergence of professional ethics and technology, which delivers the highest quality medical professionals available to match the provider’s job specifications.
From the top down, we understand that there are numerous staffing agencies that any health care facility can choose from.
But we believe that RTG Medical stands out for a number of reasons:
- Personalized Service – RTG Medical uses large business practices, but with the intimate approach of a smaller organization. Getting to know our facilities is a priority and an essential part of making the right connections.
- Single Source Provider – We recognize that our success is measured on understanding and managing a provider’s comprehensive health care needs. We specialize in recruitment and staffing for all health care settings, including: acute and sub-acute facilities, clinics and surgery centers, skilled nursing and rehab facilities, pharmacies, home health services, long-term care, mobile services, Veterans Administration, Indian Health, and federal hospitals.
- Partnership Managers – Our assigned managers serve as a health care provider’s single point of contact and ensure a streamlined, efficient approach for the submission of qualified candidates to partner facilities. Their role also includes overseeing documentation compliance, quality assurance, and conflict resolution.
- Quality Assurance – We strive to provide our clients with the most qualified candidates, and our QA program assures that each employee has the proper credentials for their position. RTG Medical placement specialists are trained on current industry standards, and all candidates are pre-qualified through competency testing, detailed reference checks, and employment verification. Documentation and compliance checks are conducted prior to, and during, each assignment.
- Fair Market Pricing – RTG Medical is committed to creating a flexible rate structure, and assisting our clients in containing costs without sacrificing the quality of patient care.
At RTG Medical, we guarantee a client-focused approach, along with an unmatched responsiveness to their every need. Through the creativity of our management team and the dedicated efforts in training and educating our placement specialists, we will continue providing our clients with staff that are best equipped for the demands of our industry.